Friday, November 7, 2008

Another Huge Win!

Yeah for the Utes!
We went to the big Utah vs TCU game last night, and wow is all I can say! we have been taking tracks to the games which is nice because we don't have to worry about parking and it lets us off right at the stadium. I couldn't get off work yesterday until 4:30 so Jason came and picked me up from work, and we headed out to tracks. We just barely missed a train, so when the next one got there it was getting full already. We rode up to the station where you have to change train and got on another one to take us to the University. Can you say packed? I have never been so squished in my life! Unfortunately we missed the train that was a direct route to the stadium, but we made it there in one piece. Joy wasn't able to use her ticket so we had Andy come with us. We got there just in time for the kick-off. We were on our feet almost the entire night, which is good because there were so many people there we didn't all fit on the bench. When we would sit down I would sit on Jason's lap to give us extra room. I was getting sad close to the end of the game thinking that the winning streak was over. We all couldn't believe it when TCU missed their fieldgoal attempt twice! We are really glad that Louie is on our team or those would have been made for sure, King Louie is AMAZING! Around the last couple of minutes Utah had a huge drive and were able to score a touchdown!!! The crowd literally went wild. We were then up 13 to 10, but there was enough time for TCU to make a couple good plays and score again. They were marching the ball down the field and getting in fieldgoal distance when a pass was intercepted. Wow, I haven't heard so much yelling in all my life! The field was rushed and boy did they pull off a big win! We are excited for the last 2 games of the regular season. GO UTES!!!

3 comments:

Larkin said...

That was a good game!! I bet it was that much better actually being there!!!

Hilarie said...

You are no longer my sister... Start rooting for the right team and you will be loved again...

GO BYU!!!

rxmilner said...

you have no idea how ECSTATIC I am that you have finally turned from the dark side and become a UTE FAN! Woohoo! How bout those Utes SPANKING SDSU!