Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bear Lake

Jason and my dad decided that we needed to go up to Bear Lake and go 4-wheeling. So they found a date where we could go. Jason and I have a time share up there so we stayed in it. It was really nice. My mom, dad, LB - Kurt, and Shai came with us. Our time share had 2 bedrooms, a murphy bed and a couch. Our plans were to take Friday off and leave right after work Thursday night, but unfortunately that didn't work. My school decided to have parent teacher conferences that night so I had to be at the school until 8:30 and we decided that we didn't want to drive up there that late and use our time share for just a couple of hours. So we left way too early on Friday. Jason and I had to take our dogs up to his dad's house. He had 5 dogs at his house for the weekend, crazy but we really appreciated it. Then we met my parents around 9:30 and went our 4 wheeling. We had a great time! Thanks to mom we had an amazing lunch at a ranger's station. We rode for about 26 miles and then went to check in at our time share. We all got in the shower (at different times of course) and then relaxed and played games the rest of the night. Jason, Kurt and Shai got up really early to take pictures out at the marina, but the sunrise they were expecting didn't happen. We went out 4-wheeling again in the same place but took different paths. This was Shai's first time on a 4 wheeler and at first she was nervous, but by the end of the day she might have become a little too daring. Luckily it only sprinkled on us a couple of time and overall the weather was really nice. We had a really fun time and were happy to spend some time together. I will be posting some pictures of our trip, but Kurt took most of them so I need to get some from him.

No comments: